Loch Lomond Brewery
Duncryne Road, Block 1, Unit 5, Lomond Industrial Estate, Alexandria G83 0TL
Phone: (0) 1389 755 698
Loch Lomond Brewery was opened by Fiona and Euan MacEachern in Alexandria at the southern end of Loch Lomond during 2011. Having been homebrewers for many years, the couple decided to go professional once they felt there was still a gap in the ever expanding cask ale market in Scotland. This is a family run business with Fiona brewing and working sales most of the week and Euan working just at weekends. Already their beers have received very good reviews.
The brewery is in the Lomond Industrial Estate and the brewery plant is brand new and purpose built. They current produce cask-conditioned ales for some pubs in the area as well as bottling some of their products for sale in the brewery shop and at other retailers in the area as well as internet sales companies.
- Bonnie 'N Bitter - 3.8% ABV
- A light golden coloured Bitter style beer with a clean citrusy flavour, a lingering crisp bitterness and a slightly sweet bready and fruity aroma.
- Bonnie 'N Blonde - 4.0% ABV
- A light and refreshing ale with a well rounded fruity flavor and blend of hops.
- Kessog Dark Ale - 5.2% ABV
- A dark beer with a spicy flavour and hints of blackcurrant.
- The Ale Of Leven - 4.5% ABV
- A deep golden coloured beer with a smooth flavour and a mild sweet bready aroma.
- The West Highland Way - 3.7% ABV
- A golden coloured crisp and refreshing beer with a slightly fruity aroma.