Isle of Mull Brewing Company
Unit 8A Baliscate Industrial Estate, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6QA
Phone: (0) 1688 302 821
The Isle of Mull Brewing Company began in May of 2005 using a 5 barrel plant installed by George Thompson of Brewing Solutions UK. This original brewing plant was purchased by Oban Bay Brewery in 2009 and moved to the Oban site.
Having a long standing relationship with Oban Bay Brewery, the two companies merged in late 2010 to form Argyll Breweries Limited. Oban Bay currently produces beers for both brewery labels. The new company still hopes to install a small brewing plant in Tobermory at some point in the future in order to support production of the Isle of Mull beers.
- Island Pale Ale - 3.9% ABV
- A light, bitter Pale Ale with a malty aftertaste. Available in cask only.
- Gallion Gold - 4.1% ABV
- A very pale coloured beer with hoppy citrus notes.
- Terror of Tobermory - 4.6% ABV
- A darker, maltier beer with tastes of fruit and spice.
- Red Monk of Iona - 4.2% ABV
- An amber ale with good maltiness and balanced bitterness.