An Teallach Ale Company
Camusnagaul, Dundonnell, Little Loch Broom by Garve, IV23 2QT
Phone: (0) 1854 633 306
An Teallach Brewery was opened in 2002 by David and Wilma Orr on their croft in the Highlands. The brewery operates a 5 BBL brewing plant and packages in casks as well as bottles.
- Beinn Dearg Ale - 3.8% ABV
- A well-balanced malty and slightly sweet beer with a lingering malty aftertaste.
- An Teallach Ale - 4.2% ABV
- A classic Scottish 80/- style beer with a balanced malty and bittersweet flavour.
- Crofters Pale Ale - 4.2% ABV
- A lightly-flavoured, golden ale with a hoppy flavour and somewhat dry finish.
- Suilven - 4.3% ABV
- A refreshing golden ale with a creamy and sweet flavour.
- Kildonan - 4.4% ABV
- A fruity and bitter golden ale.
- Hector - 4.4% ABV
- A smooth stout named after the ship that sailed from Ullapool to Nova Scotia in the 18th century.