c/o 14 Kingsmill Drive, Kennoway, Fife, KY8 5LX
Phone: (0) 1333 352 801
Luckie Ales is a very small brewing operation specialising in Scottish ale and historic beers from the British Isles. The brewery is operated by Stuart McLuckie.
- 80 Shilling - 5.0% ABV
- A copper coloured traditional malty Scottish beer with a full flavour and body. Brewed with a combination of 6 different malts and fermented with a Scottish ale yeast.
- Midnycht Myld Ale - 5.0% ABV
- A traditional dark beer with an intense flavour and a hint of bitterness. Brewed using 4 different malts including Chocolate malt and Roasted Barley and fermented with a London ale yeast contributing fruitiness to the beer.
- Amber Ale - 5.0% ABV
- An amber coloured beer with a biscuit-like flavour and a fine, lingering but subdued hop bitterness. Brewed with a high percentage of Amber malt and fermented with an English ale yeast.
- Edinburgh 68 Shilling - 8.1% ABV
- A reincarnation of the 68/- ale brewed by Ushers of Edinburgh in 1885. A strong beer with a complex flavour and long hop finish.
- Edinburgh Export Stout - 6.7% ABV
- Brewed as a copy of an Export Stout brewed by Youngers of Edinburgh in 1897. Strongly hopped and well-balanced with luscious chocolate and cocoa flavours.
- East India Pale Ale - 7.3% ABV
- A reproduction of a beer brewed by the Victorian brewer George Stewart Amsinck. A strong ale brewed with large quanitities of hops and matured for 12 months.